Friday, September 14, 2012

Sexy or naked?

Over the last week, I've run into a young women I barely know a couple of times. The first time, I was playing pool at the pub with a friend and getting his great coaching. She strutted in and joined the game.

I couldn't help but notice her button-up shirt that wasn't very buttoned up. And no bra. She seemed to enjoy draping across the pool table to flaunt it. You know, she had to get the tough shots. 

A few nights later, she joined a table of friends and me at the same pub. She was also dressed the same - shorts, button-up shirt, undone to her tummy, and no bra. No mystery. No intrigue. Her girls were exposed - nipples and all. People stared, then they talked about her when her back was turned.

Somehow the group's conversation turned to underwear. She told us her bra comes off as soon as she walks through the door from work.

"I hate bras," her probably late twenty-something braless self said. "At my age, I don't need one."

What the fuck? At her age? "I don't either," I said. "My breasts look great without a bra, but bras are super sexy."

She didn't get it.

"It's like a guy who goes commando," she said.

Now she's asking for it. Wearing a bra and my sweetest smile, I said, "But they zip their pants."

She left without a word and came back later. Buttoned. But I saw her through the window as I was leaving later that night. She was playing pool with some guy. Unbuttoned and flaunting her girls over the table again.

To me, hanging out at a bar dressed - rather than half naked - is more about self respect than showing off how fashionable, daring or sensual you are. Some outfits are perfectly fine to go braless in, but if any words resembling "truck stop ho" or "trailer trash" come to mind, it's time to re-evaluate the ensemble.

We single girls have so much more to offer than tits.

I'm tempted to point out to the women that our handsome pool partner walked me and my covered breasts home after playing pool that night, and not her.

Love to the single girls,
Addison

P.S. Since I posted this a couple of weeks ago, I've noticed this woman's a bit more covered and even wears a bra sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your single girl experiences and questions. I would love hearing from you!