Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Let's get a few things straight

A few people I know read this blog. If you know about it, it's because you're an important part of my life. Because you're my friend, and I trust you.

Everything you read here is true. Unfiltered. It's what I see, hear and do in my life every day. I write what I feel and how what happens affects me and the people I care about. There are no names mentioned to protect people's privacy.

But if I write something about you, I would never write a word I wouldn't say (or haven't already said) to your face. One-on-one. Between us. No one knows who I'm writing about unless they witnessed it happen in the first place.

Writing this blog is therapy, and deepest thanks to you for listening. As a writer, this is the easiest way for me to express my real self. It helps me through the baby steps and the marathon this new single life presents. It's a window into my soul. I hope my experiences help you deal with situations in your life - or at least bring a smile.

One of my dear friends does the same thing on Socialcam. Others draw or paint their thoughts and feelings or write songs and music. I believe it's important to express yourself in some way. Keep it to yourself or share like my friend and I do. Make time for it if you can. You might be surprised what new dimensions of yourself you uncover.

Please add comments to the blog when you have a thought, idea, story or experience to share. You can comment anonymously. I'd love to hear from you.

Love to the single girls (and boys too),
Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your single girl experiences and questions. I would love hearing from you!