Thursday, September 6, 2012

Can an orgasm get a better reaction than a touchdown?

Last night I watched an NFL football game season-opener with a group of friends at the local pub. While I enjoyed the game, I was even more fascinated by the crowd. People who are typically low-key and quiet jumped up and yelled at the TV. With every first down, fumble or field goal, there was fist pumping, clapping, yelling. Their faces showed sheer delight with every chicken wing consumed. Each touchdown drew passion. Passion like I've never seen from some of these folks.

And I was relieved.

I was particularly relieved to see passion from my new pretend husband, who's always nice and fun but so laid back I had wondered if he had an ounce of passion in him.

He does have passion. Lots of it.

Watching their reactions made me wonder if people show the same or even more passion during other life pleasures. I always love a good game, but nothing can replace an amazing orgasm. That's where I like to show passion.

At the opening of this football season, the reaction to the game sets the bar for passion. The challenge will be getting the same, or even better reaction, with a good orgasm. Is this an unrealistic expectation:? Is trying to reach this bar a setup for failure?

I don't know the answers, but it sure will be fun trying.

Love to the single girls,
Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your single girl experiences and questions. I would love hearing from you!