Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My naked state of mind

When I woke up this morning, my bed in my tree house-like loft was cozy and warm just like it always is. I wasn't wearing much, but those of us used to hot climates, various stages of naked are the norm.

And after rarely wearing clothes during my steamy hot weekend, nude just feels comfortable. The weekend left me in a naked state of mind.

So I worked for a couple of hours then put on my usual running outfit - shorts and jog bra. Then I went outside.

Oh yeah. It's chilly. To me at least. It should be since it's November.

Then I said to myself, "You can handle it."

Besides, I didn't want to go back upstairs to put on more clothes. And I did handle it. I think the chill even made me run faster. But people were in sweat shirts or jackets and I was half naked. And that's okay.

By the end of my run, it was just right. I wasn't dripping sweat like I usually do, but the chill was definitely gone. And my apartment was still cozy and warm.

With winter coming on, whenever that chill hits, it's time to be active. Real active. Go for a run, play a game of basketball or tangle up with your lover. When you do, I guarantee cozy warmth will surround you. And then go naked without shame.

Love to the single girls,
Addison


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your single girl experiences and questions. I would love hearing from you!