Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The worst 6 words a single girl could hea

I think I heard the worst possible six words any single girl could hear at the start of a Caribbean cruise last week. The little getaway was with two of my non-single good girlfriends who are always on the lookout for a match for me.

We hadn't been on the ship for long when I popped down to check the time of our dinner reservation. A man in front of me had the same question. When the maitre d' asked if he was with a group, the man spoke the six horrifying words.

 "I'm with the group of priests."

Only I would be on the cruise with the majority of the single male passengers actually being attached to God.

I shared this with couple of friends who suggested they may not be Catholic priests. To me it makes no difference. I'm not the minister's wife type. 

Honestly I wasn't looking to meet someone on the cruise. It was a girl trip. A chance to relax and have fun away from guys. Perhaps it was a little divine intervention to make that happen.

Love to the single girls,
Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your single girl experiences and questions. I would love hearing from you!